THE INLINE GROUP
The Inline Group is working hard to provide support to in-house recruiting departments. Primary Care is needed in most communities. Attached are important workforce development projections for Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. Please share with your membership.
We are looking forward to providing Primary Care sourcing and advertising support to MINK members. To show our support we have designed a plan specific to MINK. All members will be able to receive a special rate, 10% off. Attached is the enrollment form.
The Inline Group is the industries largest Primary Care sourcing network:
- 2.7 Primary Care candidates per hour get send to in-house recruiters through our sourcing.
- Every candidate is fully screened, so time is not wasted.
- Candidates have been matched to 1,450 Primary Care jobs during the last 90 days.
- 477 job have been matched in May alone.
There are 6 key points to our success: Remember we cover all openings for primary care (Family Practice, IM, Hospitalist, Pediatrics, OBGYN, & Mid-Level’s) at the same time and you will never pay a contingent fee, retained fees, or direct mail fees.
- Hundreds of phone calls are made daily to active interviewing PCP’s (saving you time)
- A custom landing page (web-based) is built. Allows you share pictures and written information about the community and practice.
- Every month emails are sent so candidates will learn about the practice.
- Postcards are sent (no cost to you). Candidates will be taken right to your landing page
- We will travel to CareerMD & CME events – ensuring candidates see your information.
- Our eMagazine, which has gone viral, will showcase your landing page. This is sent to 150,000 providers each month.
The following video is 79 seconds and provides a great summary:
Projecting Primary Care Physician Workforce reports for the following states:
The Inline Group 2014 Contract